Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Internet auction giant eBay and mobile phone operator Softbank said Wednesday they were teaming up to bring the US firm's PayPal online billing system to Japan for the first time.
- Brain imaging study provides new insight into why people pay too much in auctionsThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:37:05 EDT
- Study: Customers who participate in eBay's 'community' become better buyers and sellersFri, 17 Dec 2010, 9:34:48 EST
- eBay has unexpected, chilling effect on looting of antiquities, archaelogist findsMon, 4 May 2009, 17:38:22 EDT
- It's no sweat for salt marsh sparrows to beat the heat if they have a larger billWed, 20 Jul 2011, 21:33:33 EDT
- Exposure to mobile phones before and after birth linked to kids' behavioral problemsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 3:33:06 EST