In small and medium-sized companies, investments in knowledge transfer and creation promote internalisation. Knowledge is transferred both through internal and external transfer, i.e. between the various actors within the company and outside it, such as customers and other companies.
- Infants learn to transfer knowledge by 16 months, study findsTue, 5 Jul 2011, 16:34:57 EDT
- Study finds researchers open to knowledge transferTue, 24 Mar 2009, 12:52:03 EDT
- Single embryo transfer is the cheapest and most effective strategy for assisted reproductionTue, 24 Mar 2009, 21:14:29 EDT
- Breakthrough: With a chaperone, copper breaks throughMon, 18 Oct 2010, 12:34:57 EDT
- High-energy physicists set record for network data transferTue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:35:29 EST