Several years ago, Wendy Lustbader cut back her counseling, teaching and writing career to spend one year as a caregiver. Her mother-in-law, in the final stages of colon cancer, moved from Florida to be looked after by Lustbader and her husband at their home in the Montlake neighborhood of Seattle.
- Home-based intervention may provide some benefit to patients with dementia and their caregiversTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:47:15 EDT
- Study examines phenomenon of women caring for ex-husbandsThu, 10 Feb 2011, 17:34:18 EST
- Sharing child caregiving may increase parental conflict, study findsWed, 26 Jan 2011, 11:35:26 EST
- Distance caregivers for advanced cancer patients have special needs, CWRU study findsMon, 8 Aug 2011, 19:35:06 EDT
- Case Western Reserve University study finds caregivers of spouses with dementia enjoy life lessTue, 12 Aug 2008, 15:21:40 EDT