Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 04:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Zynga is out to strip "Ville" from the name of a social game made by French firm Kobojo on the grounds it piggybacks on a line of its titles including "CityVille" and "FarmVille."
- Forget Farmville, here's a game that drives genetic researchMon, 29 Nov 2010, 12:03:50 EST
- New Pediatrics study identifies the risks, consequences of video game addictionWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:37:53 EST
- Video game minority report: Lots of players, few charactersWed, 29 Jul 2009, 14:17:06 EDT
- Violent video games increase aggression long after the game is turned offMon, 20 Sep 2010, 9:22:50 EDT
- Kinder, gentler video games may actually be good for playersMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:35:14 EDT