Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 03:00 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson is sorry for allowing an inaccuracy about his education to appear in his official bio, but not remorseful enough to heed calls for him to resign.
- Research: Bankruptcy judges influenced by apologiesMon, 4 Mar 2013, 14:04:00 EST
- Got cognitive activity? It does a mind goodMon, 11 Jan 2010, 15:23:38 EST
- Saying sorry really does cost nothingWed, 23 Sep 2009, 9:54:48 EDT
- Education matters: Study of women's health insurance links education to coverageThu, 17 Jun 2010, 13:52:08 EDT
- First-time divorce rate tied to education, raceThu, 3 Nov 2011, 17:37:31 EDT