Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 04:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Microsoft began testing whether a pricing strategy that has been a hit with smartphones will invigorate sales of its Xbox 360 videogame consoles.
- XBox forensicsThu, 30 Apr 2009, 9:36:46 EDT
- Hand and feet massages provide consolation for bereaved relativesWed, 24 Mar 2010, 10:08:47 EDT
- Put down that Xbox remote: FSU researcher suggests video games may not boost cognitionThu, 15 Sep 2011, 20:34:21 EDT
- Researchers using parallel processing computing could save thousands by using an XboxMon, 14 Sep 2009, 9:49:37 EDT
- Wearable depth-sensing projection system makes any surface capable of multitouch interactionMon, 17 Oct 2011, 22:33:07 EDT