(Phys.org) -- Light and dirt can make all the difference when it comes to growing plants, stress scientists at the Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station (CUAES). Yet many researchers fail to consider these factors when they develop their studies, says greenhouse manager Andy Leed.
- Detecting disease in greenhouse plantsThu, 19 Feb 2009, 21:38:21 EST
- Study shines light on ways to cut costs for greenhouse growersMon, 23 Jan 2012, 17:21:41 EST
- Grazing of cattle pastures can improve soil qualityThu, 3 Mar 2011, 11:37:15 EST
- Soil's carbon storage capacity investigatedMon, 28 Jul 2008, 15:21:28 EDT
- The benefits of stress ... in plantsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 10:54:41 EST