Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 09:01 in Biology & Nature
A team of researchers led by computer scientist Serge Belongie at the University of California, San Diego, has good news for birders: they have developed an iPad app that will identify most North American birds, with a little help from a human user.
- Citizen science: Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant speciesWed, 16 Jun 2010, 11:06:16 EDT
- UC San Diego team achieves petaflop-level earthquake simulations on GPU-powered supercomputersWed, 3 Apr 2013, 14:36:34 EDT
- UC San Diego team achieves petaflop-level earthquake simulations on GPU-powered supercomputersTue, 2 Apr 2013, 17:36:39 EDT
- UC San Diego's GreenLight Project to improve energy efficiency of computingTue, 29 Jul 2008, 12:00:43 EDT
- Researchers use human cues to improve computer user-friendlinessFri, 4 Mar 2011, 14:08:52 EST