Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 06:00 in Earth & Climate
(Phys.org) -- As rice farmers around the world begin to turn from wet paddies to dry fields in an attempt to conserve water and mitigate climate change, they are facing a new foe: aluminum.
- See no weevil: researcher tracks rice bugs to help farmers, consumersWed, 12 Aug 2009, 16:43:30 EDT
- How to build crops that can beat aluminum's toxic effectsThu, 2 Oct 2008, 13:57:12 EDT
- UC Riverside biochemists devise method for bypassing aluminum toxicity effects in plantsThu, 2 Oct 2008, 13:57:04 EDT
- Rice U. lab leads hunt for new zeolitesMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:16:08 EST
- From genes to farmers' fieldsFri, 21 Nov 2008, 12:36:35 EST