Monday, May 7, 2012 - 08:02 in Paleontology & Archaeology
In the first exhibition of its kind, the Fitzwilliam Museum will relate the story of the quest for immortality and struggle for imperial legitimacy in ancient Chinas Han Dynasty.
- U of Minnesota researchers uncover surprising effects of climate patterns in ancient ChinaFri, 7 Nov 2008, 12:22:31 EST
- An 'immortal' devil's genome and the secrets of a cancer that's catching Thu, 16 Feb 2012, 15:38:30 EST
- Museums increasingly turn to scientists to preserve treasuresWed, 21 Oct 2009, 12:09:06 EDT
- Fracture zones endanger tombs in Valley of KingsSun, 18 Oct 2009, 20:14:16 EDT
- Accidental discovery produces durable new blue pigment for multiple applicationsMon, 16 Nov 2009, 15:23:52 EST