A paper by Sandia National Laboratories researchers with implications for early flat panel televisions is one of the 50 most cited papers from the prestigious journal Applied Physics Letters in the last 50 years, according to a listing made public by that journal.
- Armchair nanoribbons made into spintronic deviceTue, 25 Jan 2011, 18:02:08 EST
- Columbia engineering team discovers graphene's weaknessTue, 30 Nov 2010, 16:34:45 EST
- Better displays aheadTue, 10 Aug 2010, 10:35:55 EDT
- Potent greenhouse gas more prevalent in atmosphere than previously assumedThu, 23 Oct 2008, 12:15:27 EDT
- LEDs promise brighter future, not necessarily greenerTue, 24 Aug 2010, 12:50:18 EDT