Monday, May 7, 2012 - 08:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The origin of the unusual beak of pufferfishes has been discovered, giving new clues about how such unique structures can evolve, scientists report today.
- Beaked, bird-like dinosaur tells story of finger evolutionWed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:22:50 EDT
- Scientists discover that for Australia the long-beaked echidna may not be a thing of the pastWed, 2 Jan 2013, 15:03:47 EST
- MIT solves gravity-defying bird beak mysteryThu, 15 May 2008, 14:22:20 EDT
- CWRU-led scientists build material that mimics squid beakWed, 3 Apr 2013, 11:34:16 EDT
- First fossil bird with teeth specialized for tough dietMon, 7 Jan 2013, 13:32:44 EST