Monday, May 7, 2012 - 14:30 in Biology & Nature
Giving people the freedom -- but not too much freedom -- to express themselves may help designers build more interactive web portals and online communities, according to Penn State researchers.
- Best websites balance self-expression and functionalityMon, 7 May 2012, 23:33:05 EDT
- Information technologies foster freedom or reinforce repressionWed, 21 Sep 2011, 15:38:30 EDT
- Specialization builds trust among Web usersFri, 5 Nov 2010, 17:03:08 EDT
- In absence of other democratic institutions, freedom of press can lead to cycles of violenceWed, 16 Sep 2009, 15:30:20 EDT
- Study: Teen bloggers show little risky behavior onlineWed, 24 Mar 2010, 13:25:22 EDT