Monday, May 7, 2012 - 08:02 in Biology & Nature
(Phys.org) -- Researchers led by Raffaele Mezzenga, a professor in Food and Soft Materials Science, have created a new nanocomposite made of graphene and protein fibrils: a special paper, which combines the best features of both components.
- Researchers discover method for mass production of nanomaterial grapheneMon, 10 Nov 2008, 14:22:26 EST
- The assembly of protein strands into fibrilsSun, 11 Apr 2010, 13:24:36 EDT
- Frustration inspires new form of grapheneFri, 14 Oct 2011, 17:02:34 EDT
- Recycling of Alzheimer's proteins could be key to new treatmentsWed, 25 May 2011, 9:35:31 EDT
- New graphene 'nanomesh' could change the future of electronicsFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:20 EST