(AP) -- If the phone hacking scandal gripping Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. empire has a familiar ring, it might be because you've heard the story before. Scrappy outsider turns modest newspaper business into international media conglomerate. Ambition turns to hubris. Mogul dramatically falls from grace.
- Smart phones not replacing other media for news access -- at least yetThu, 17 Mar 2011, 13:32:30 EDT
- Maryland poll: Traditional media and internet more trusted than social media for research newsWed, 11 May 2011, 17:35:15 EDT
- GEN reports on Madoff scandal's impact on the life sciencesTue, 17 Mar 2009, 14:57:54 EDT
- First the smart phone, now the smart homeThu, 29 Mar 2012, 19:35:25 EDT
- Light activated 'warhead' turns modest molecules into super protein killersSun, 14 Mar 2010, 13:44:13 EDT