This image from the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope could seem like a quiet patch of sky at first glance. But zooming into the central part of a galaxy cluster one of the largest structures of the Universe is rather like looking at the eye of the storm.
- Hubble's sweeping view of the Coma Galaxy ClusterTue, 10 Jun 2008, 10:07:33 EDT
- Hubble and Chandra composite of the galaxy cluster MACS J0025.4-1222Wed, 27 Aug 2008, 11:15:23 EDT
- Hubble survey carries out a dark matter censusThu, 13 Oct 2011, 10:38:06 EDT
- Hubble sees Pandora's ClusterWed, 22 Jun 2011, 17:02:33 EDT
- Stripped down: Hubble highlights 2 galaxies that are losing itWed, 30 Sep 2009, 9:22:59 EDT