An interdisciplinary team of engineers at the University of Arkansas has developed a wireless health-monitoring system that gathers critical patient information, regardless of the patients location, and communicates that information in real time to a physician, hospital or the patient herself.
- Wireless patientsWed, 26 May 2010, 12:01:33 EDT
- Making health information technology more patient-centeredTue, 18 Jan 2011, 17:12:50 EST
- Communication often fumbled during patient hand-offs in hospitalThu, 11 Mar 2010, 10:01:24 EST
- Implementing sustainable technology to monitor the integrity of the nation's bridgesThu, 16 Apr 2009, 16:14:50 EDT
- Want better health information technology? Ask patients how they want itTue, 6 Apr 2010, 15:52:18 EDT