Friday, May 4, 2012 - 09:10 in Psychology & Sociology
(AP) -- The "like" button on Facebook seems like a relatively clear way to express your support for something, but a federal judge says that doesn't mean clicking it is constitutionally protected speech.
- Citizens United case unlikely to end corporate speech debateWed, 20 Apr 2011, 17:36:19 EDT
- Read my lips: Using multiple senses in speech perceptionWed, 11 Feb 2009, 13:17:51 EST
- Monkey lip smacks provide new insights into the evolution of human speechSat, 2 Jun 2012, 17:30:56 EDT
- Study shows Facebook unfriending has real life consequencesMon, 4 Feb 2013, 14:33:19 EST
- Facebook 'Likes' a good indicator of quality hospital careFri, 1 Mar 2013, 13:05:46 EST