Friday, May 4, 2012 - 09:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Arzu Aysin Tekindor has never seen "Antiques Roadshow," the PBS television program that routinely subjects artworks and other collectibles to the burning question: What is it worth?
- Face valueMon, 18 Jul 2011, 13:33:38 EDT
- Family meals, adequate sleep and limited TV may lower childhood obesityMon, 8 Feb 2010, 6:22:19 EST
- Economics influence fertility rates more than other factorsTue, 30 Apr 2013, 17:33:59 EDT
- Accelerating decisions to adopt routine vaccination; COPD a growing problemMon, 15 Mar 2010, 20:50:38 EDT
- Popular TV shows teach children fame is most important value, UCLA psychologists reportTue, 12 Jul 2011, 12:35:16 EDT