(Phys.org) -- Automobile air conditioner maker Denso Corporation has announced a first for cars, an air conditioning system that allows for true independent heating and cooling of driver, passenger and back seat areas, resulting in energy savings on average of twenty percent per year per vehicle.
- Ice detector warns drivers in advanceWed, 23 Jan 2013, 12:38:01 EST
- Slotted buses keep passengers coolMon, 20 Jul 2009, 10:43:36 EDT
- Environmentally 'green' beer: Munich brewing engineers research energy savingsWed, 9 Sep 2009, 21:29:43 EDT
- Accidental wirelessMon, 9 Feb 2009, 16:37:06 EST
- Drivers distracted more by cell phones than by passengersMon, 1 Dec 2008, 0:30:21 EST