Friday, May 4, 2012 - 08:40 in Physics & Chemistry
Few generations have been as dependent on electricity as Gen Y, however new research has found the energy conservation message might not be getting through.
- Berkeley Lab scientists generate electricity from virusesMon, 14 May 2012, 17:33:16 EDT
- Transparent conductive material could lead to power-generating windowsWed, 3 Nov 2010, 13:36:44 EDT
- Generating electricity from air flowSun, 22 Nov 2009, 10:35:46 EST
- Solar-thermal flat-panels that generate electric powerSun, 1 May 2011, 14:01:24 EDT
- Silver nanoparticles give polymer solar cells a boostMon, 5 Oct 2009, 17:49:46 EDT