Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 11:31 in Earth & Climate
South Korea's parliament has approved a long-delayed bill to start trading carbon dioxide emissions in 2015, joining the vanguard of countries battling climate change.
- Links in the chain: Global carbon emissions and consumptionMon, 17 Oct 2011, 19:36:02 EDT
- Carbon swap bank to beat climate changeThu, 6 Jan 2011, 9:35:26 EST
- EARTH: Trade imbalance, America exports emissions to ChinaFri, 10 Dec 2010, 12:05:30 EST
- MIT: European system for cutting CO2 emissions is working wellTue, 10 Jun 2008, 16:08:01 EDT
- Carbon emissions 'outsourced' to developing countriesMon, 8 Mar 2010, 15:34:46 EST