Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 10:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Northrop Grumman Corporation has test fired the first product in its next-generation FIRESTRIKE family of high-energy, solid-state lasers that meet goals for size and weight reduction and ruggedization for operational applications.
- New system developed to test and evaluate high-energy laser weaponsTue, 17 Aug 2010, 10:15:36 EDT
- Electrosurgical devices, lasers cited as most common igniters of operating room firesTue, 6 Oct 2009, 11:51:29 EDT
- New software detects piping flawsMon, 20 Dec 2010, 11:05:37 EST
- Maritime laser demonstratorFri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:03:35 EDT
- Super-tough sunshield to fly on the James Webb Space TelescopeWed, 12 Nov 2008, 13:31:26 EST