The flexible properties of hydrogels highly absorbent, gelatinous polymers that shrink and expand depending on environmental conditions such as humidity, pH and temperature have made them ideal for applications from contact lenses to baby diapers and adhesives.
- New technique predictably generates complex, wavy shapes Thu, 3 May 2012, 13:22:58 EDT
- Morphing DNA hydrogel flows like liquid but remembers its original shapeWed, 5 Dec 2012, 12:39:32 EST
- Insights into environmental conditions that affect highly pathogenic bird flu virus survivalWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:06:01 EDT
- Hydrogels used to make precise new sensorTue, 8 Feb 2011, 15:02:11 EST
- Squishy hydrogels may be the ticket for studying biological effects of nanoparticlesWed, 15 May 2013, 14:55:26 EDT