Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
(Phys.org) -- A new University of Florida study that determined the age of skeletal remains provides evidence humans reached the Western Hemisphere during the last ice age and lived alongside giant extinct mammals.
- University of Florida research provides new understanding of bizarre extinct mammalTue, 12 Oct 2010, 11:35:06 EDT
- UF research provides new understanding of bizarre extinct mammalMon, 11 Oct 2010, 15:32:51 EDT
- Hips don't lie: Researchers find more accurate technique to determine sex of skeletal remainsTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:29:55 EDT
- Tracing the first North American huntersThu, 20 Oct 2011, 16:36:26 EDT
- Study shows loss of 15-42 percent of mammals in North AmericaThu, 17 Dec 2009, 12:27:15 EST