Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 15:00 in Earth & Climate
Global warming in Europe this century will mostly affect Scandinavia and the Mediterranean basin, the European Environment Agency warned on Thursday.
- Shrinking tundra, advancing forests: how the Arctic will look by century's endThu, 3 Mar 2011, 1:53:45 EST
- European coastal pollution is harmful to seals Tue, 22 Mar 2011, 11:03:12 EDT
- Time running out to save climate record held in unique eastern European Alps glacierThu, 9 Dec 2010, 13:42:42 EST
- Dried mushrooms slow climate warming in Northern forestsMon, 3 Nov 2008, 6:42:51 EST
- Record depletion of Arctic ozone layer caused increased UV radiation in ScandinaviaTue, 5 Apr 2011, 11:34:17 EDT