Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 14:00 in Biology & Nature
Changing the conditions that zebrafish are kept in could have an impact on their behaviour in animal studies and the reliability of results, according to scientists from Queen Mary, University of London.
- Better housing conditions for zebrafish could improve research resultsThu, 3 May 2012, 15:06:40 EDT
- Zinc and the zebrafishSun, 3 Jul 2011, 14:31:57 EDT
- New research tool targets microRNA expression in zebrafishThu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:12 EDT
- Schooling fish: Wild zebrafish assess risk through social learningTue, 19 Jun 2012, 12:08:36 EDT
- UCSD researcher finds new role for zebrafish in human studiesWed, 19 May 2010, 15:50:15 EDT