Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 04:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The world's most northerly resident population of bottlenose dolphins is stable and may even be increasing, according to new research.
- Dolphin population stunted by fishing activities, Scripps/NOAA study findsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:08:01 EST
- Marine lab research tracks pollutants in dolphins and beluga whalesWed, 11 May 2011, 13:00:12 EDT
- Smithsonian study: Stranding records are faithful reflection of live whale and dolphin populationsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:27 EDT
- Commercial fishing endangers dolphin populationsThu, 4 Feb 2010, 10:02:48 EST
- Against the tide: Currents keep dolphins apartThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:21 EDT