Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 11:31 in Earth & Climate
A new analysis of streams in the western United States with long-term monitoring programs has found that despite a general increase in air temperatures over the past several decades, streams are not necessarily warming at the same rate.
- Stream temperatures don't parallel warming climate trendWed, 2 May 2012, 15:34:41 EDT
- New study shows rising water temperatures in US streams and riversTue, 6 Apr 2010, 10:54:03 EDT
- Recent Arctic warming reverses millennia-long cooling trendThu, 3 Sep 2009, 14:33:33 EDT
- Mysteriously warm times in AntarcticaThu, 19 Nov 2009, 13:31:14 EST
- NASA finds 2012 sustained long-term climate warming trendTue, 15 Jan 2013, 19:21:51 EST