While we may brush and floss tirelessly and our dentists may regularly scrape and pick at our teeth to minimize the formation of plaque known as tartar or dental calculus, anthropologists may be rejoicing at the fact that past civilizations were not so careful with their dental hygiene.
- Added sugar in raisin cereals increases acidity of dental plaqueFri, 18 Dec 2009, 13:25:31 EST
- Chew on this: 6 dental myths debunkedThu, 5 Aug 2010, 11:16:22 EDT
- New head-to-head clinical studies reveal Reach Ultraclean toothbrush and floss deliver superior plaque removal compared to leading competitive productsMon, 6 Apr 2009, 9:50:36 EDT
- Higher Medicaid payments to dentists associated with increased rate of dental care among childrenTue, 12 Jul 2011, 18:33:23 EDT
- Body's immune system response to dental plaque varies by gender and raceFri, 25 Sep 2009, 11:32:16 EDT