Engineered nanomaterials, prized for their unique semiconducting properties, are already prevalent in everyday consumer products from sunscreens, cosmetics and paints to textiles and solar batteries and economic forecasters are predicting the industry will grow into $1 trillion business in the next few years. But how safe are these materials?
- Research explores interactions between nanomaterials, biological systemsFri, 19 Jun 2009, 14:22:52 EDT
- Engineer making rechargeable batteries with layered nanomaterialsWed, 16 Jan 2013, 13:43:48 EST
- Ubiquitous engineered nanomaterials cause lung inflammation, study findsMon, 6 May 2013, 11:35:57 EDT
- Research findings in solar cells will have an impact on solar panel industry Thu, 11 Oct 2012, 18:04:47 EDT
- Designer nanomaterials on-demandFri, 19 Mar 2010, 21:26:04 EDT