Fujitsu develops world's smallest and slimmest palm vein biometric authentication sensor deployable in tablet devices
Fujitsu Laboratories Limited today announced development of the world's smallest and slimmest palm vein authentication sensor that is capable of being employed in tablet devices. By upgrading the technology's design with new image sensors and other optical components, Fujitsu Laboratories has successfully slimmed down the new sensor to a thickness of 5 mm.
- UCLA engineer invents world's smallest, lightest telemedicine microscopeThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:30:48 EDT
- New ORNL sensor exploits traditional weakness of nano devicesFri, 12 Feb 2010, 16:14:32 EST
- A first in integrated nanowire sensor circuitryMon, 4 Aug 2008, 17:43:08 EDT
- Photonic gels are colorful sensorsWed, 10 Oct 2012, 14:10:25 EDT
- New security and medical sensor devices made possible by metallic nanostructuresTue, 7 Apr 2009, 10:22:31 EDT