Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 03:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Robots that decompose once they have reached the end of their mission could soon be deployed in the environment, thanks to a Research Project Grant of over £200,000 from the Leverhulme Trust.
- A tiltable head could improve the ability of undulating robots to navigate disaster debrisMon, 9 May 2011, 16:02:51 EDT
- Training your robot the PaR-PaR wayTue, 23 Oct 2012, 13:36:32 EDT
- Advances made in walking, running robotsWed, 26 May 2010, 15:02:23 EDT
- Scientists develop sensitive skin for robotsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 2:28:29 EDT
- Robot fish could monitor water qualityMon, 2 Nov 2009, 5:51:08 EST