Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 03:30 in Mathematics & Economics
New data and projections point to a future fiscal and economic crisis for Arizona unless the states Latino educational attainment gap is addressed in a concerted and sustained manner, shows a report released by Morrison Institute for Public Policy.
- New study finds severe financial vulnerability among African-American and Latino seniorsWed, 5 May 2010, 13:56:40 EDT
- Peers important for nutrition education among LatinosTue, 15 Jul 2008, 14:49:27 EDT
- 999: The human face of economic crisisWed, 9 Sep 2009, 6:28:58 EDT
- Study finds keys to working with Latino church to fight domestic abuseMon, 25 Apr 2011, 10:32:53 EDT
- Rice University economist available to discuss financial crisisThu, 25 Sep 2008, 21:30:07 EDT