Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 07:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Libraries could be a testing ground for new technology such as Google's augmented-reality glasses and advances enabled by the roll-out of the National Broadband Network, a QUT expert says.
- Using combinatorial libraries to engineer genetic circuits advances synthetic biologyWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:19:46 EDT
- Nanodots breakthrough may lead to 'a library on one chip'Wed, 28 Apr 2010, 10:54:16 EDT
- Study: Including ads in mobile apps poses privacy, security risksMon, 19 Mar 2012, 15:34:26 EDT
- Broadband coming wirelessly to the bushWed, 3 Nov 2010, 10:05:27 EDT
- Link found between spending on libraries and student learningFri, 6 May 2011, 16:35:51 EDT