Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 02:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Two Michigan State University researchers have invented a protein purifier that could help pharmaceutical companies save time and money.
- MSU invention could help pharmaceutical industry save moneyTue, 1 May 2012, 3:31:13 EDT
- Workplace wellness plan saves money over the long-term, new study showsWed, 18 Aug 2010, 16:23:28 EDT
- Drug industry embraces new business strategies after tough yearWed, 9 Dec 2009, 15:17:15 EST
- Students need help to save money, but don't always know it: Waterloo studyWed, 25 Aug 2010, 16:24:21 EDT
- Tipping points -- the future of the pharmaceutical industryFri, 4 Feb 2011, 11:12:49 EST