Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 01:02 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Online deals company Groupon Inc. said Monday that it will replace two board members with executives from American Express Co. and accounting firm Deloitte LLP.
- Rice U. study: Daily deal promotions beneficial for certain kinds of startupsFri, 6 May 2011, 10:34:47 EDT
- Rice University study finds Groupon is more beneficial for consumers than businessesWed, 29 Sep 2010, 14:09:26 EDT
- New guideline outlines recommendations to reduce blood clots after hip and knee replacementFri, 30 Sep 2011, 21:33:54 EDT
- 2 knee replacements may be better than 1Thu, 17 Feb 2011, 0:34:05 EST
- More female board directors add up to improved sustainability performanceMon, 19 Nov 2012, 22:38:51 EST