Our solar system is four and a half billion years old, but its formation may have occurred over a shorter period of time than we previously thought, says an international team of researchers from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and universities and laboratories in the US and Japan..
- 'Faster-ticking clock' indicates early solar system may have evolved faster than we thinkTue, 1 May 2012, 11:03:27 EDT
- Solar system's birth record revisedFri, 2 Nov 2012, 16:09:57 EDT
- New computer simulations show how special the solar system isThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:50:41 EDT
- New findings on the birth of the solar systemMon, 20 Jul 2009, 9:36:36 EDT
- First measurement of the age of cometary materialThu, 25 Feb 2010, 16:37:40 EST