Monday, April 30, 2012 - 02:30 in Biology & Nature
University of Georgia researcher John Ruberson is looking for natural enemies of the kudzu bug in an effort to fight the pest's spread across the Southern states. A tiny Asian wasp may be the best option.
- Research finds invasive kudzu bugs may pose greater threat than previously thoughtMon, 15 Apr 2013, 13:54:04 EDT
- Wasp found in upstate New York shows up in Southern CaliforniaTue, 24 Jan 2012, 15:34:26 EST
- Parasitic wasps' genomes provides new insights into pest control, geneticsThu, 14 Jan 2010, 14:27:48 EST
- Developing biocontrols to contain a voracious pestTue, 26 Apr 2011, 11:32:46 EDT
- Genome sequences for wasps will aid pest and disease control, provide new model organismThu, 14 Jan 2010, 14:27:56 EST