Monday, April 30, 2012 - 07:01 in Mathematics & Economics
On Monday, April 30, SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies) is all set to conduct a critical static engine test fire of the Falcon 9 rocket at the firms launch pad on Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- Engineers test effects of fire on steel structuresTue, 16 Nov 2010, 12:35:53 EST
- NASA's GLAST gets shades, blankets for the beachTue, 13 May 2008, 13:14:43 EDT
- Early modern humans use fire to engineer tools from stoneThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:32:05 EDT
- Plants' response to fire testedThu, 24 Sep 2009, 14:59:10 EDT
- UC San Diego engineers play role in warehouse fire safetyWed, 2 Feb 2011, 18:05:41 EST