Monday, April 30, 2012 - 01:30 in Physics & Chemistry
University of Leicester researchers are set to use new technology they have developed to monitor the impact of increased traffic on pollution levels in London during the Olympics.
- Weather deserves medal for clean air during 2008 OlympicsWed, 28 Dec 2011, 12:33:27 EST
- Improved air quality during Beijing Olympics could inform pollution-curbing policiesFri, 24 Jul 2009, 11:38:15 EDT
- Athletes, spectators faced unprecedented air pollution at 2008 Olympic GamesFri, 19 Jun 2009, 13:40:40 EDT
- Pollution controls used during China Olympics could save lives if continuedTue, 8 Feb 2011, 1:31:35 EST
- Free-flowing traffic with ORINOKOTue, 13 May 2008, 11:00:58 EDT