Monday, April 30, 2012 - 02:00 in Biology & Nature
Australia moved on Monday to protect its most vulnerable koalas, listing the much-loved furry tree-dwellers as a threatened species in parts of the country.
- Loud and lazy but didn't chew gum: Ancient koalasSat, 19 Dec 2009, 9:35:31 EST
- Vaccine for koala chlamydia closeThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:54 EDT
- Unprepared cities vulnerable to climate changeThu, 7 Apr 2011, 14:34:29 EDT
- Rediscovering the dragon's paradise lostWed, 30 Sep 2009, 8:59:52 EDT
- World-first research will save koalasWed, 10 Apr 2013, 10:38:57 EDT