Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 07:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Gadget giant Apple is avoiding billions of dollars in taxes by setting up small offices around the world to collect and invest the company's profits, according to The New York Times.
- Global investments in green energy up nearly a third to $211 billionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 11:38:56 EDT
- Reflective film can boost profits for apple growersTue, 3 Nov 2009, 15:23:40 EST
- US invested $139 billion in health research in 2009Thu, 7 Oct 2010, 15:03:58 EDT
- Energy conservation in south could save billions, create jobsMon, 12 Apr 2010, 13:26:40 EDT
- Save $1 billion and 800 livesWed, 11 Jun 2008, 13:42:40 EDT