Friday, April 27, 2012 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
A hotline between the United States and Russia designed to defuse misunderstandings that could trigger a nuclear conflict will likely expand to cover the potential risk of a cyber war, The Washington Post reported Friday.
- US must focus on protecting critical computer networks from cyber attack, RAND study findsThu, 8 Oct 2009, 12:17:31 EDT
- US needs new national strategy for era of cyber aggression, new paper concludesMon, 19 Apr 2010, 12:47:52 EDT
- Cyberwars: Already underway with no Geneva Conventions to guide themThu, 14 Oct 2010, 12:34:55 EDT
- Argonne develops program for cyber security 'neighborhood watch'Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 16:15:28 EDT
- Hotline to the cowshedMon, 8 Sep 2008, 12:36:52 EDT