Friday, April 27, 2012 - 03:31 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- A surge in Galaxy smartphone sales fueled earnings at Samsung Electronics to a record high in the first quarter, usually a tough season for the global consumer electronics industry, outshining handset rivals such as Nokia Corp.
- Advanced nuclear fuel sets global performance recordTue, 17 Nov 2009, 9:44:03 EST
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- December 2009Thu, 10 Dec 2009, 9:42:44 EST
- Electronic medical records speed genetic health studiesWed, 20 Apr 2011, 14:36:07 EDT
- Can pen and paper help make electronic medical records better?Mon, 20 Jul 2009, 12:38:27 EDT
- Barriers to adoption of electronic personal health records outlinedTue, 10 Mar 2009, 1:42:06 EDT