Friday, April 27, 2012 - 09:30 in Earth & Climate
So you recycle, drive a small car, and try to eat organic. But what about running an eco-sustainable fish farm combined with a naturally fertilized vegetable patch in your kitchen?
- Ocean fish farming harms wild fish, study saysMon, 15 Dec 2008, 12:08:43 EST
- Detroit's urban farms could provide a majority of produce for local residentsTue, 16 Nov 2010, 15:42:10 EST
- Risks involved with transgenic fishMon, 31 Aug 2009, 10:26:44 EDT
- Insight into fish disease to help protect farmed fish stocksThu, 23 Apr 2009, 19:30:06 EDT
- Large-scale fish farm production offsets environmental gainsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 10:32:41 EDT