Friday, April 27, 2012 - 03:02 in Mathematics & Economics
The House ignored Obama administration objections Thursday and approved legislation aimed at helping stop electronic attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure and private companies.
- 34 US Nobel Laureates urge inclusion of $150 billion in climate legislationThu, 16 Jul 2009, 9:50:49 EDT
- Physician groups support comparative effectiveness provisions in proposed legislationMon, 13 Jul 2009, 17:39:29 EDT
- APS urges rapid action on House reauthorization of 2007 bipartisan America COMPETES billMon, 17 May 2010, 11:07:13 EDT
- Public's budget priorities differ dramatically from House and ObamaThu, 3 Mar 2011, 9:35:36 EST
- ICT fails to accelerate drug approvalsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 9:58:09 EST