Friday, April 27, 2012 - 03:02 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- The Federal Trade Commission has hired a prominent trial lawyer to oversee its broad investigation into Google's business practices, signaling the agency is troubled by what it has discovered so far in its year-old probe.
- CEOs hired from outside a firm are more likely to be dismissedThu, 4 Sep 2008, 13:43:31 EDT
- Study: Companies better off hiring CEO from within in the long termWed, 20 Jan 2010, 9:37:58 EST
- New research by University of Miami law professor analyzes the corporate attorney-client privilegeMon, 14 Sep 2009, 17:08:17 EDT
- US firms a role model for fair hiring standards, study saysMon, 7 Jul 2008, 14:00:30 EDT
- Study: Managers' hiring practices vary by race, ethnicityThu, 15 Oct 2009, 16:54:09 EDT