Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Taking their cue from the humble leaf, researchers have used microscopic folds on the surface of photovoltaic material to significantly increase the power output of flexible, low-cost solar cells.
- Solar power game-changer: 'Near perfect' absorption of sunlight, from all anglesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 13:28:36 EST
- Report shows a decade of reductions in the cost of installed solar photovoltaic systemsThu, 19 Feb 2009, 15:36:49 EST
- Rain or shine, Sandia researchers find new ways to forecast large photovoltaic power plant outputMon, 27 Sep 2010, 15:08:06 EDT
- Tiny structure gives big boost to solar powerThu, 6 Dec 2012, 20:52:14 EST
- Innovation puts next-generation solar cells on the horizonTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:57:34 EST