Friday, April 27, 2012 - 17:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- The Federal Communications Commission voted Friday to require broadcast TV stations to post online the advertising rates they charge political candidates and advocacy groups.
- Americans rank jobs, research as priorities for candidates to addressWed, 13 Oct 2010, 17:02:52 EDT
- When negative political ads workWed, 24 Oct 2012, 15:08:50 EDT
- Timing of political messages influences voter preferences, U of Minnesota researcher findsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:21:30 EDT
- Item! Candidates are buying your voteFri, 16 May 2008, 17:21:58 EDT
- This is your brain on politicsThu, 2 Oct 2008, 10:22:48 EDT